Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Cons outweight pros???

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Pirro
PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Daniela M.
Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

SLSLSydney, NSW

Cute dresses but overpriced for the quality

Super fast next day delivery which I wasn’t expecting! The dresses are cute but I’d compare the quality to be in line with dresses from cotton on however the prices are more in line with Witchery. I’m glad that one of my dresses was on sale, if I had paid full price for both I would have felt ripped off.

Catherine S.
Catherine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice dresses, but poor quality and pricey!

I was so excited to receive my order from petal and pup today. The clothes arrived very quickly, which was awesome, but upon trying on the dresses, while the designs were cute the quality was terrible! They use very thin materials and the colours of the fabric were dull (nothing like the photos online). For the price paid I can’t see myself purchasing from here again!

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality has deteriorated recently

I have probably bought about 20 dresses from petal and pup over the years but recently the quality has really deteriorated. I am extremely particular about following care instructions but despite this three of my recent dress purchases have shrunk a lot and no longer fit. One dress I have only worn three times and washed once, and the fabric is fraying on the straps. I used to love petal and pup but won’t be shopping there anymore - the quality and reliability is now very poor.

Brianna
BriannaPerth, WA

Nice dress but poor quality

Dress looked good and was true to size, but for $70 was very poor material, was expecting something thicker but was stretching nylon style with poor stitching that I had to trim off. Again the dresses looked like what it was meant to but was very poorly made and cheap material.

Mari Luik
Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Amy
Amy

Check their returns before buying!

i Bought a dress that arrived and definitely doesn’t look like the picture nor was I happy with paying $90 for the quality. But they will not give you a refund just credit note plus you need to pay for shipping to get the item and pay again to return it which most other online stores offer returns and refunds. I just wish I read their returns policy beforehand

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Nice pieces that’s easy to wear

Easy to use website and able to search items easily. Wide range of pieces that are effortless to wear with each item purchased of decent quality and standard. Items are true to size.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

t.morrow
t.morrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice styles, poor quality.

I really love the clothes on Petal & Pup and have made multiple purchases from them. The quality is always quite poor when the clothes arrive, and I always tell myself not to purchase from them again. The last dress I purchased came with some of the bottom of the dress stitched into another party of the dress, which indicated quick or careless work in making and in packaging the product. I had to unpick the dress myself as I needed to wear it soon and didn't have time to go through a return or exchange process. This is what one side of my "Harrie Dress" looked like when I received it.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup