Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Hayley
HayleyPerth, WA

Cute clothes and great service

Petal and Pup is one of my go-to stores as it always has really nice pieces, including basics and fashion items! The order always comes quickly and sizing is normally accurate. Special mention as I had a store credit that had expired and after emailing, they extended the date which was so nice!!

Looooooooove!!

I ordered the Hasse Skirt and Adalicia Top for a celebration evening - the shipping from Petal & Pup was super fast but then it got stuck in Auckland for over a week. I got in touch to find out if there was anything that could be done and Fiona was super helpful in getting me some updates and it arrived the day before! I absolutely love the outfit and had so many compliments, it fits perfectly too. 100% recommend and will be ordering more from Petal & Pup!

Michelle
MichelleNewcastle

Amazing brand & service

Love Petal and Pup. I get same day deliveries and the staff are so quick on their toes to get back to queries and always willing to help. Great material and designs for their clothes too!

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Sizing Slightly large

Nimi G.
Nimi G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Petal & Pup dresses are gorgeous! Great service, received my package exactly as expected Very warm and prompt communication via email .

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love their clothes and the best costumer service!

Absolutely love this store and their products! The customer service is amazing and the clothes are amazing quality and true to their size and description. I highly recommend Petal & Pup and can’t wait to get my next purchases!

Product Appearance As advertised

I love this online store

I recently did my my first online purchase with this store. My dresses arrived so quickly and were in perfect condition. I love them all. Email responses were incredibly quick also. I will certainly be shopping with Petal & Pup again in the future. All round great experience.

Letesha A.
Letesha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cons outweight pros???

Amazing service

Petal and Pup are highly responsive and friendly and go out of their way to help resolve issues.
Service goes a long way, keep it up team !

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.

Sophie
SophieNew South Wales

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service from Jess at Petal and Pup. Couldn’t fault this brand and the way they dealt with my issue of not receiving tracking details ( due to my own fault of an incorrect email ) they got back to me within 24hours with my tracking details and a very personal email response.

Also received my order and it’s amazing Quality , highly recommend

Xx

Melinda H.
Melinda H.Pilbara, WA

5 star customer service. Fast shipping.

Amazing service from Petal & Pup. Extensive range of quality & affordable products for all occasions. I live remote WA & shipping is fast which is super impressive. I entered the wrong shipping address & contacted customer service. Jess was great in rectifying it immediately & there was no delay in receiving my dress. My first preference when ordering online.

anonymous
anonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

beautiful dress and bump friendly

beautiful dress,great quality,so flattering and bump friendly!!i still go with my usual size S/M for this dress also great customer service,fast response and informative.