Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Petal and Pup customer service is 10/10. Their online support is great, very responsive and helpful.
My credit voucher was due to expire, an item I wanted to buy was out of stock Sarah happily extended my voucher. Moments later renewed voucher was emailed, customer service at its best :)

Awesome customer service!

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with the customer service offered by Petal and Pup. I accidentally did something wrong with an online order and it was fixed easily and with no drama. So impressed! Thank you

Fantastic Customer Service

Easy to follow website, great products and styling guides. I found that the range was good especially for maternity wear and bump friendly, sizing is generous, great pricing and quality not to mention customer service and speedy delivery

Amazing in every way!

Couldn’t recommend Petal & Pup highly enough! I ordered a dress from them on the Monday at about 1pm and received it the very next morning at about 9am!!! The quality of the dress I purchased was so lovely and also very very comfortable! The online store is very easy to navigate! Communication with Petal & Pup couldn’t have been any easier, fast responses and very personable! Petal & Pup have an extensive range of beautiful quality clothing (some items can even been worn during pregnancy which I found amazingly helpful!)
Thank you Petal & Pup, I will definitely be back for a million more purchases ♥️Xx

Isabella
Isabella

Beautiful bridesmaid dresses!

Loved the Hepburn dresses in navy I ordered for my bridesmaids! They were so flattering and such a beautiful colour. All the girls loved them! And one has even reworn hers already.

Great store!

Super fast delivery as always. Great variety of products. The best customer service I’ve come across. Very friendly and understanding.

Eve Alcott
Eve AlcottSydney, NSW

So wonderful I immediately bought more!

I purchased a pair of jeans and a jumper the other day and after they arrived (super quick shipping!) I was so impressed, another pair of jeans and two more knits were purchased. All equally as lovely!
Communication with P & P was prompt and delightful (regarding sizing) as well.
Could not be more happy.
Will definitely purchase again!

Freya
FreyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Quick and easy ordering. Fast responses. Staff always available to assist with any queries so very helpful online assisted with my query within 24hrs.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Freya, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing this in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

JSS
JSS

Petal and Pup service is fantastic

Very satisfied with the service Petal and Pup provide. Very friendly and understanding staff who care about their customers! Their responses were very prompt and extremely helpful. I love all of the products I’ve bought from Petal and Pup over the years. Overall, recommend Petal and Pup highly!

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing clothes

Ijust recieved the velma pants in the mail and i absolutely love them!
Such amazing quality and so comfy im tempted to buy another pair!! Thankyou so much.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Maria, thank you for a lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. To hear that our garments were comfy and the quality was amazing is wonderful feedback for ourselves. We look forward to serving you again in the future, with love P&P xx

MVH
MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Myah, thank you for leaving a review, we are so happy to hear we are continuing to strive towards providing only the best for our customers. We endeavour to continue to do so in the future, love P&P xx

Carly
CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Helena
HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx