Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Love this boutique

Beautiful boutique that is constantly bringing out new arrivals and up to date with fashion patterns, extremely efficient and professional customer service team.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Ella, thank you for your review, we appreciate this SO much. We hope that our up to date fashion patterns are able to encourage you to shop with us again, as we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day, P&P xx

Beautiful dresses and excellent customer service

Ordered a couple of dresses from Petal and Pup which arrived quickly, I absolutely loved them and had so many compliments. Very good quality and perfect fit. One dress became out of stock before arrival but Sophie provided excellent customer care and refunded my money straight away. I will absolutely be buying from P&P again, very impressed with the clothes and the customer service!

Outstanding Service & Products

Wonderful first experience with Petal & Pup! Will definitely purchase from them again, the products are gorgeous & customer service was 10/10

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for your feedback as we are always aiming to please. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again in the near future! With love, P&P xx

Jenna
Jenna

You’re more than welcome! Thanks again for the brilliant service x

Kirrilee T.
Kirrilee T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer service I have experienced.

Not only are their items shipped super quickly, their customer service is amazing. So generous with their time and are super easy to deal with. By far best customer service I have experienced.

My favourite brand

I have been a long time customer with Petal & Pup, the first dress I purchased was back in 2017 and have been in love ever since. I have never had an issue with sizing, quality and shipping. My style has changed over the years and they still manage to release beautiful/elegant clothing that I can’t refuse.

Freya N.
Freya N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service!

Would highly recommend petal and pup! I have always had a positive shopping experience with them. The customer service team is amazing and will do everything they can to help. I once had a request about the colour of the champagne dress for my bridesmaids and the lady I was speaking with went out and took a picture for me in natural light! So they genuinely care about their customers. The only thing I would say is it would be great if they did free returns and refunds if the item is in good condition, but can’t fault the service!

Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal & Pup!

Have purchased 5 dresses now from Petal & Pup and they have all been true to size and accurately described. Have loved every purchase! Super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, definitely recommend! :)

Jess
Jess

Exceptional Service

The first time I ordered I had an issue with a dress that the fabric was different than advertised. They refunded me due to the issue and the service was so good I decided I would purchase again. Since then I have bought numerous dresses, if you order at the right time they deliver the same day. So if you know your size and style, it’s so much easier than getting in the car and going to a store. The service is incredible. Prices and quality are great. Can’t fault at all. I’m a happy customer :)

It pays to ask !

I saw a lady at the Gold Coast airport wearing a great dress and asked her where she bought it ! She referred me to petal and pup. That was a week ago. In that week I’ve made two purchases I love. The next day shipping in the best as are the affordable clothes! Thanks so much !!

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite store

You guys are amazing !!
Ordered at around 10am and on my doorstep before 2pm.
Really happy with the quality too 10/10.

Amazing Products And Great And Warm Customer Service

Hi Petal n Pup gals✨

I just wanted to say 100x thank yous for your great customer service. I am really grateful I landed on Petal n Pup and will keep being one of your loyal customers. Thank you Fiona, Sophie and Meagan for your lovely and sweet assistance. All the best for petal n pup✨

Warmest,
Prayly

Mik
MikCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, quality clothes and exceptional customer service!

I have ordered twice through Petal and Pup and could not be more happy with the quality of the items or the timeframe in which I received them. I spoke to customer service on one of the occasions due to confusion with the application of online codes and it was resolved promptly and with complete ease!
I will definitely recommend Petal and Pup to my friends!

India Stella
India StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible clothes and amazing customer service

Will always go above and beyond for their customers
I will always purchase from here
The clothes are also amazing quality and style

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi India! Thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the clothing as much as we do. We hope you have a lovely day, you have certainly made ours! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I placed an order for a few items on a Sunday night for an event I had that coming Friday I started to worry mid week when they hadn’t arrived so reached out to the customer care team, not only were they super helpful and friendly but they even offered to sort out an alternative if my order did not arrive on time, luckily it did and when I reached out to the team again regarding returning some of my items they were so accommodating and made my experience that much better! Definitely the best customer service I have experienced on an online platform! I spoke with Bella and she was amazing so lovely!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. It's great to hear that Bella was able to provide assurance and a positive lasting impression. We live for customers just like you! All the best, P&P

Aislinn F.
Aislinn F.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault this store

The service I have received from this store is second to none. With all of the experiences I’ve had with petal & pup, they have far exceeded my expectations. The customer service from all of the staff is exceptional - especially Kate and Bella, and they are so prompt with responding and resolving any issues. The quality of their clothing and accuracy to how it looks online is amazing too! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone :)

Great Service , prompt response

Having purchased a few items, and had to return one I have found them to be excellant in handling everything, lost the credit note advice, sent an email and received a reply in 24 hours.
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon & received the items Monday afternoon.
Would recommend them 100%

Awesome customer service

Service was amazing very efficient and lovely customer service! I defidently recommend. Items fit perfectly and look amazing on as well. Really wished they arrived on time but that was out of everyone’s control!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kahurangi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback - we're truly so appreciative! Our Customer Experience team is always aiming to please and we're even more delighted that you love all your new pieces! Love the team at P&P xx

Amazing clothes and amazing customer service!

Their clothes are always beautiful and great quality but not only that their customer service is super responsive and really understanding and caring. I couldn’t rate them more and I won’t be shopping though anyone else from now on!

Dasha C.
Dasha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

Beautiful classy clothes. Arrived the next day. Loved my first dress so much ordered it again in a different colour. Lovely staff that get back to you with-in a day as I had a question about exchanging size. Good quality but don’t throw in with your everyday washing. Look after them and wash on delicate with the same colours

Beautiful affordable dresses

I love this company. Deliveries are quick and I love all 5 dresses I’ve ordered over the last 2 years.

Abby W.
Abby W.Central West, NSW

Amazing clothes, fantastic customer service!

I honestly can’t believe how amazing their customer service is, a voucher of mine expired by a few weeks and they reissued it. I’m so happy. Clothes are amazing and great quality! Highly recommend Petal and Pup

Great Customer Support

I purchased a dress very last minute for a job interview and was helped by customer service discussing postage times. Bella kindy advised that if it did not arrive in time, she could offer me a refund instead of a credit note. Highly impressed! The dress arrived so quickly and in time for the interview!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

My order didn't process, however, I contacted the customer care team and they were extremely helpful and very lovely and sorted it all out for me. Very happy with the help I received and it was very efficient!

Zara
ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

My order arrived two days after it was placed!! I was amazed by the customer service at Petal & Pup. I purchased some dresses and they look absolutely stunning and are of excellent quality. I am sooo happy with my purchases. I'll definitely be buying more!