Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Alex S.

Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fevsey

FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Mixed

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Abbey

AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234

Siobhan

SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Mari Luik

Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Blue Denim Jeans

Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

SizingVery large

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

Jnu

JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Angela L.

Angela L.South East Queensland, QLD

Has all different tags, nice stuff but dont get the quality you pay for

Bought 3 dresses and a top online. Cost me a total of $250. Thinking I would get semi decent quality. Every clothing had a different tag on it from another brand and looks nothing like the photos advertised online. Also ordered size 8 dresses to end up being size 12/14. Thought I would of been paying for better quality not stuff for $10 from China. Very disappointed.

SizingVery large

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Trevanco

TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Amy

Amy

Check their returns before buying!

i Bought a dress that arrived and definitely doesn’t look like the picture nor was I happy with paying $90 for the quality. But they will not give you a refund just credit note plus you need to pay for shipping to get the item and pay again to return it which most other online stores offer returns and refunds. I just wish I read their returns policy beforehand