Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Jess is the Best!

Hello, I had an amazing experience with emailing customer service! I emailed Petal & Pup to switch my delivery address since it was wrong and got connected with Jess. Hands down amazing working and brighten my day! Thank you!

Sizing Slightly small

Bad quality

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

AJN
AJNSydney, NSW

They don't offer refunds

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Sizing Slightly small

Twinklesnapp
TwinklesnappSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much love!

Website is very easy to find your way around, great range of items. The quality is so good that if you don't buy it that day it will most likely be sold out!!

Hi Twinklesnapp,
Aw, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! This is so appreciated. We have restocks and new arrivals landing daily, so be sure to keep checking our website to find more items you love ♡