Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

• Sizing Very large
Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

• Sizing True to size
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

kerryn
kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Enisa
EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

• Sizing True to size

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup