Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

1.7
Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Sizing Very large