Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Sizing Very large

Bad quality

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

Angela L.
Angela L.South East Queensland, QLD

Has all different tags, nice stuff but dont get the quality you pay for

Bought 3 dresses and a top online. Cost me a total of $250. Thinking I would get semi decent quality. Every clothing had a different tag on it from another brand and looks nothing like the photos advertised online. Also ordered size 8 dresses to end up being size 12/14. Thought I would of been paying for better quality not stuff for $10 from China. Very disappointed.

Sizing Very large
Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

kerryn
kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

AJN
AJNSydney, NSW

They don't offer refunds

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Enisa
EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x