Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Sizing Very large
Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Salma
SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)

Lovely looking cloths, shame about the quality.

Great looking clothing, have purchased a few times and every piece falls apart after two wears. Not the best quality particularly for the price. Huge shame Will not be returning.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Poor quality

Quality of materials do not match the price.
Styles are great but materials very poor. Would try more things if they did free returns and offered refunds. Delivery pretty expensive

Hi Kirsten,
Thank you for your feedback. We cannot locate any correspondence from you. If you could please send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au we would love to assist you with your order ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup