Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.5
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised
Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Cute clothes, great customer service, but bad sizing!

I love everything I see on this site and have ordered multiple things but am yet to keep one because the sizing is always off. Normally too big. Their customer service is so good though and always helpful! Postage is always super fast too!

Sizing Very large