Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

jacqui a.
jacqui a.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

incredible customer service and fast delivery!

i ordered a dress for an engagement party (Valerie Puff Sleeve Midi Dress - Purple) - it came so quickly, the dress fits amazingly and the quality matches the price aka good! Elizabeth helped me with a shipping questio, she was lovely and responded in a timely manner. overall a wonderful shopping experience. thanks tiktok for the recommendation!

• Product Appearance As advertised

Extremely fast and amazing quality

I ordered a new dress in hopes to receive it within a week of my daughters 1st birthday and received it the next day despite being in a different state! The dress is amazing quality and it was exactly what I was looking for, will definitely buy from this company again in future!

REIGAN DRESS

I purchased the Reagan dress to wear to a funeral, but I had a tight timeline to receive the dress. After placing my easy online order (and got 10% discount as a bonus first purchaser) I contacted Petal & Pup to ask if the item could be shipped express. I heard back from Tori in customer service within 5 minutes telling me my order was packed and going out for delivery that afternoon. My dress arrived the very next day! I received a follow up email asking if I was happy with my purchase and if I had any problems to please contact them. No problems occurred and the dress is beautiful! Thank you :-)

Faist delivery, great quality

I ordered a few items in the morning and they were delivered by the afternoon of the same day! I had never ordered from them before and not only was I impressed by their fast delivery but also the quality of my items.
Great first experience and will definitely buy from them again.

My fave online store!

I love shopping with P&P. They have the cutest clothes and their team is always so friendly and accommodating! I honestly couldn’t recommend more!

Rachael
RachaelPerth, WA

Obsessed with their clothes

Always something I like on Petal and Pup I can’t resist!! Delivery is always quick and quality and fit of clothes is perfect. Can’t wait for my next purchase :)

Susanna
SusannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 dresses - one bad quality

Great site for clothes and dresses.
I bought the Bambina dress in Olive which is amazing and flattering, so I decided to get another Bambina dress in black but unfortunately the quality of this one is bad. The seam fell apart after one wear which is disappointing considering the first dress is great.
Contacted Petal and Pup and they were great about sorting out the dress. In the end I sent the dress back for a refund. Would of liked an exchange but unfortunately the dress is sold out. Happy to purchase it again when it comes back in stock.

Margaret C.
Margaret C.Perth, WA

Perfect

I ordered one dress last week, (Kota dress, rust), got it today. Absolutely perfect fit, feminine, flattering. Can't wait to wear it to party this weekend.

Melissa
MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Super fast delivery

First time customer. Excellent quality, delivery in less than 24 hours. This has to be one of my best online shopping experiences so far. Sizing is spot on. Well done Petal & Pup

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Perfect dresses for all occasions

Highly recommend petal and pup clothing to anyone, I needed a couple of dresses for some upcoming events and I couldn’t fault the two dresses I received! Beautiful quality clothes that fit perfectly! And super fast delivery.

Tab G
Tab GPerth, WA

Excellent product and customer service

I have been ordering from Petal + Pup for years now because of the quick turnaround and I live in Perth. You can quickly jump on the app or website and make your purchase knowing you will receive the purchased items in a few days.

I'm never disappointed with the quality of each purchase. All run true to size and of good quality.

The customer service team are quick to respond and are kind. They do a fantastic job and I will continue shopping with Petal + Pup

Jemma Louise
Jemma LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal and Pup is my absolute favourite clothing company!

I placed an online order in February and received it slightly later (due to the QLD floods). I was so impressed with the ongoing e-mail communication from Petal & Pup staff to ensure I safely and efficiently received my new beautiful Petal & Pup dresses! I cannot fault the staff at all. I feel I am such a valued customer. I love all of my Petal & Pup dresses and especially appreciate my two new beautiful dresses that I’m excited to wear sometime soon! Thank you, Petal & Pup. You are simply amazing! I’ll be purchasing even more amazing clothing items from you. xo

The Perfect LBD

I got those for a Hen’s Cocktail event and wow did I feel sexy yet classy in this LBD! It’s so incredibly flattering on the curves and because it’s not cling tight, I can breathe and eat with worrying how it looks. Highly recommend! Oh and I’m a size D and went bra free modestly with this.

Lee-Anne
Lee-AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Wonderful Quality, Beautiful

I was so delighted to receive my beautiful pieces of clothing in 24 hours. Pretty amazing!!! Items are gorgeous and as described, lovely quality, great price. Fantastic Petal and Pup, truly wonderful service.

Leanne Joseph
Leanne JosephNorth West, QLD

Love Petal & Pup

I loveee shopping with P&P, delivery is super quick i live in a rural and remote area and it literally only takes 2 days to arrive which is amazing. I love the dresses material is lovely and very elegant. You have a customer for life. Thank you