Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Petal and Pup customer service is 10/10. Their online support is great, very responsive and helpful.
My credit voucher was due to expire, an item I wanted to buy was out of stock Sarah happily extended my voucher. Moments later renewed voucher was emailed, customer service at its best :)

Awesome customer service!

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with the customer service offered by Petal and Pup. I accidentally did something wrong with an online order and it was fixed easily and with no drama. So impressed! Thank you

Fantastic Customer Service

Adorable and quality items with the best customer service I have seen in a long while, thank you Shoshana for your generous and tailored solution to my issue!

Sizing Slightly large

Fantastic Customer Service

Easy to follow website, great products and styling guides. I found that the range was good especially for maternity wear and bump friendly, sizing is generous, great pricing and quality not to mention customer service and speedy delivery

Amazing in every way!

Couldn’t recommend Petal & Pup highly enough! I ordered a dress from them on the Monday at about 1pm and received it the very next morning at about 9am!!! The quality of the dress I purchased was so lovely and also very very comfortable! The online store is very easy to navigate! Communication with Petal & Pup couldn’t have been any easier, fast responses and very personable! Petal & Pup have an extensive range of beautiful quality clothing (some items can even been worn during pregnancy which I found amazingly helpful!)
Thank you Petal & Pup, I will definitely be back for a million more purchases ♥️Xx

Isabella
Isabella

Beautiful bridesmaid dresses!

Loved the Hepburn dresses in navy I ordered for my bridesmaids! They were so flattering and such a beautiful colour. All the girls loved them! And one has even reworn hers already.

Great store!

Super fast delivery as always. Great variety of products. The best customer service I’ve come across. Very friendly and understanding.

Eve Alcott
Eve AlcottSydney, NSW

So wonderful I immediately bought more!

I purchased a pair of jeans and a jumper the other day and after they arrived (super quick shipping!) I was so impressed, another pair of jeans and two more knits were purchased. All equally as lovely!
Communication with P & P was prompt and delightful (regarding sizing) as well.
Could not be more happy.
Will definitely purchase again!

Freya
FreyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Quick and easy ordering. Fast responses. Staff always available to assist with any queries so very helpful online assisted with my query within 24hrs.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Freya, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing this in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

JSS
JSS

Petal and Pup service is fantastic

Very satisfied with the service Petal and Pup provide. Very friendly and understanding staff who care about their customers! Their responses were very prompt and extremely helpful. I love all of the products I’ve bought from Petal and Pup over the years. Overall, recommend Petal and Pup highly!

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing clothes

Ijust recieved the velma pants in the mail and i absolutely love them!
Such amazing quality and so comfy im tempted to buy another pair!! Thankyou so much.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Maria, thank you for a lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. To hear that our garments were comfy and the quality was amazing is wonderful feedback for ourselves. We look forward to serving you again in the future, with love P&P xx

MVH
MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Myah, thank you for leaving a review, we are so happy to hear we are continuing to strive towards providing only the best for our customers. We endeavour to continue to do so in the future, love P&P xx

Carly
CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Helena
HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Love this boutique

Beautiful boutique that is constantly bringing out new arrivals and up to date with fashion patterns, extremely efficient and professional customer service team.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Ella, thank you for your review, we appreciate this SO much. We hope that our up to date fashion patterns are able to encourage you to shop with us again, as we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day, P&P xx

Beautiful dresses and excellent customer service

Ordered a couple of dresses from Petal and Pup which arrived quickly, I absolutely loved them and had so many compliments. Very good quality and perfect fit. One dress became out of stock before arrival but Sophie provided excellent customer care and refunded my money straight away. I will absolutely be buying from P&P again, very impressed with the clothes and the customer service!

Outstanding Service & Products

Wonderful first experience with Petal & Pup! Will definitely purchase from them again, the products are gorgeous & customer service was 10/10

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for your feedback as we are always aiming to please. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again in the near future! With love, P&P xx

Jenna
Jenna

You’re more than welcome! Thanks again for the brilliant service x

Kirrilee T.
Kirrilee T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer service I have experienced.

Not only are their items shipped super quickly, their customer service is amazing. So generous with their time and are super easy to deal with. By far best customer service I have experienced.

My favourite brand

I have been a long time customer with Petal & Pup, the first dress I purchased was back in 2017 and have been in love ever since. I have never had an issue with sizing, quality and shipping. My style has changed over the years and they still manage to release beautiful/elegant clothing that I can’t refuse.

Freya N.
Freya N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service!

Would highly recommend petal and pup! I have always had a positive shopping experience with them. The customer service team is amazing and will do everything they can to help. I once had a request about the colour of the champagne dress for my bridesmaids and the lady I was speaking with went out and took a picture for me in natural light! So they genuinely care about their customers. The only thing I would say is it would be great if they did free returns and refunds if the item is in good condition, but can’t fault the service!

Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal & Pup!

Have purchased 5 dresses now from Petal & Pup and they have all been true to size and accurately described. Have loved every purchase! Super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, definitely recommend! :)

Jess
Jess

Exceptional Service

The first time I ordered I had an issue with a dress that the fabric was different than advertised. They refunded me due to the issue and the service was so good I decided I would purchase again. Since then I have bought numerous dresses, if you order at the right time they deliver the same day. So if you know your size and style, it’s so much easier than getting in the car and going to a store. The service is incredible. Prices and quality are great. Can’t fault at all. I’m a happy customer :)

It pays to ask !

I saw a lady at the Gold Coast airport wearing a great dress and asked her where she bought it ! She referred me to petal and pup. That was a week ago. In that week I’ve made two purchases I love. The next day shipping in the best as are the affordable clothes! Thanks so much !!

Other Clothing Shops & Brands