Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Chelleay
ChelleayPerth, WA

Awesome

Staff are always very helpful and my deliveries are always on time! Great range of products all the time! Their return process is super easy and simple. I would highly recommend this shop every time ❤️

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Chelleay, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have been shopping with us for a while, and that you love the the range of products in our store. We can't wait to serve you in the future, love the team at P+P xx

Joy
JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous P&P!

P&P not only offer beautiful styles of amazing quality, but they are a stand out in the customer service area! Ordering is a breeze, you are kept informed throughout, with a very quick turnaround in receiving orders, and returning items is made super easy, staff are very helpful with the process. I have personally found P&P staff go above and beyond ensuring clients are happy, safeguarding needs have been catered for by touching base regularly, so that every P&P shopping experience is a fabulous one! P&P staff really do care about their clientele, THANK YOU!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Joy, thanks so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery, and that you received exemplary customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Sophie Moylan
Sophie MoylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Shipment & Fantastic Customer Service

Hands down the quickest shipment (usually 1 day) ever! Extraordinary customer service and so friendly and helpful. :) Quality of their clothes are beautiful and true to their sizing guides. I absolutely love Petal & Pup. Love ordering off them.

KGreen
KGreenDarling Downs, QLD

Missing item dilemma fixed straight away

Petal and Pup have amazing customer service. I absolutely love their clothes however it is their customer service that made me want to write a review. I ordered a few items of clothing and within 2 days all but 1 item arrived. Which is amazing in this pandemic time! I emailed them asking about the missing item and they got right back to me quickly and professionally. You can tell they truly value their customers. They sent out the missing item straight away and handled everything so effortlessly. Will definitely be shopping with these guys again. Very happy customer

Shez
ShezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same day delivery and excellent quality items.

I ordered two jumpers last week. They came the same day and both fit well. Both jumpers are excellent quality. The customer service is excellent. Glad I found this brand.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery and that you love your jumpers. We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Grace C.
Grace C.Hobart, TAS

Love Petal & Pup

A great website that regularly has new stock and restocks, and the quality of all items I have bought has been amazing, especially considering the prices! Shipping is always super fast and I really appreciate the email updates for tracking the order. My experiences with the online customer service have been so good, with fast replies and a very helpful team. Petal & Pup is my go-to store for all clothing whether it's for a special event, or for casual every-day wear.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Searched for the perfect grey slouchy knit... found Jemima!

Had a fabulous interaction with Laura from customer care who helped me navigate my way! she was the difference between me scrolling on by and hitting BUY! Cannot express my gratitude enough. I am thrilled with the Jemima knit, it's exactly what I was looking for, Laura was precise in her assistance with sizing and fit and the knit is luxuriously soft. I will definitely be shopping at Petal and Pup again. Thank you

Georgia
GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and reliable clothing store

I love this online store and have been shopping from here for a few years now, I have a great variety of clothes and sizes with new stock very frequently. I find them incredibly helpful with any queries regarding sizing and make. Thank you xx

Chloe
Chloe

Amazing !!!

I have made several purchases from Petal & Pup and I have never been disappointed. My most recent order was this Sunday, I bought a dress last minute and it literally arrived the next business day. It’s amazing quality, fits like a glove and didn’t cost me and arm and a leg. You can always rely on this business for amazing quality and quick delivery!

Can’t fault them!

The stores website is modern and has a great range of products. I bought 2 sets of earrings and a dress and they are exactly as detailed on the website. The delivery was insanely fast! Ordered on a Sunday night and received Monday mid-day (Brisbane region). The packaging was gorgeous and lived up to their modern and stylish online website.
I love my new purchases so much! Thank you! I will definitely be coming back.

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Best clothes and best customer service ever

I was so excited to purchase clothes from the site and forgot to apply my welcome code
I took a chance and asked the support and without hesitation they applied it! And we’re support enchanting too!
Then I received the clothes oh boy am I in love ? Yup Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

Foxy
FoxyBrisbane

Perfect Dress & Super fast delivery

I ordered a dress from Petal & Pup at 11pm and received it the following day. I was amazed with the super fast shipping. Very happy with the dress I ordered as it was gorgeous and great quality! Will definitely be ordering again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery and that you love the dress. It's customers like you we live for! We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

C K
C KIllawarra, NSW

10/10 for quality and shipping times

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Perfect dress! Super happy with it.

I bought the Oakland red dress and get compliments every time I wear it out. I love it. Petal & Pup is affordable, good quality and gorgeous. Very genuine customer service.

This brand is so great!

They’re values, attitudes and transparency towards being ethically proactive is awesome. They make returns super simple and shipping is so efficient (perfect for that mid week blues of “I have nothing to wear on the weekend”).

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you have been able to discuss our ethical standards and the returns process was easy to navigate. We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Outstanding customer service and product during unprecedented times

I want to say a big thank you to everyone at petal and pup. It has been the first time I have online shopped and I have found the whole experience fantastic. From ordering, to contact with customer service, everyone has been exceptional and a pleasure to deal with (even during trying and unprecedented times!) And to buy 6 dresses and only have one dress not fit, I think that is pretty good! Thank you all and I will be shopping with you again.

Nivek Dunne
Nivek DunneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this website

Love this website. Clothing is high quality, amazing variety, delivered in a few days and their customer service is great. Will be shopping with P&P for many years to come.

Peai LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery ever!

So lucky that Petal & Pup are based here in Brisbane. Ordered my dress at 7.30pm last night and got it today at 2.25pm( the next day.) Never had anything ( clothing ) delivered so fast before!! Super impressed!! Just ordered another dress, hope to get it tomorrow! Can't wait! Petal & Pup, my new favourite store!!

Christina
ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this website.

Great range of clothes and everytime I purchase from here, I'm never disappointed. Customer service is also excellent - a special shoutout to Sophie for helping me out redeeming the voucher.

Angie T.
Angie T.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy I found a new online store!

I found this store by accident and ordered 6 items - and received them all the next day! The quality is excellent and customer service were very helpful when I asked a basic question before ordering... Thanks guys :)

Great Customer Service

Wonderful service, super fast postage, and great variety and range in the clothing styles on the site. Photos are very detailed so you know what you’ll be getting. Have also sent items back on the later side of their return policy (hard to get out in isolation) but they’ve always accepted.

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service!nLaura was polite, professional and made the process easy! Thank you

I needed a go to knit jumper for my wardrobe this winter and the product was precisely what I wanted and beautifully made!! Easy to get the right size for me too!

5 stars

Exceptional service - goods arrive within days. Dresses are fantastic quality. As an executive staff member I am always being asked where I shop. First class customer service - nothing is ever a bother.

Ashlee Greenhalgh
Ashlee GreenhalghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blown away / Incredible / Speechless

WendyB
WendyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal & Pup - Perfect! The 3 P's

I have always found the support and ease of shopping online an enjoyable experience with P&P. However more recently I identified that a gift card that I had was expired. I contacted P&P and the team were so amazing and helpful, especially Bella who was kind enough not only to honor my voucher but to extend by 6 months allowing me the time to still use as needed.
Thank you P&P team - 'Perfect' support 'Perfect' team response 'Perfect' shopping experience!!!
I look forward to jumping online and stocking up on some nice winter wears!.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands