Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Lovely looking cloths, shame about the quality.

Great looking clothing, have purchased a few times and every piece falls apart after two wears. Not the best quality particularly for the price. Huge shame Will not be returning.

Sizing True to size