Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Pirro
PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Daniela M.
Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

SLSLSydney, NSW

Cute dresses but overpriced for the quality

Super fast next day delivery which I wasn’t expecting! The dresses are cute but I’d compare the quality to be in line with dresses from cotton on however the prices are more in line with Witchery. I’m glad that one of my dresses was on sale, if I had paid full price for both I would have felt ripped off.

Catherine S.
Catherine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice dresses, but poor quality and pricey!

I was so excited to receive my order from petal and pup today. The clothes arrived very quickly, which was awesome, but upon trying on the dresses, while the designs were cute the quality was terrible! They use very thin materials and the colours of the fabric were dull (nothing like the photos online). For the price paid I can’t see myself purchasing from here again!

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality has deteriorated recently

I have probably bought about 20 dresses from petal and pup over the years but recently the quality has really deteriorated. I am extremely particular about following care instructions but despite this three of my recent dress purchases have shrunk a lot and no longer fit. One dress I have only worn three times and washed once, and the fabric is fraying on the straps. I used to love petal and pup but won’t be shopping there anymore - the quality and reliability is now very poor.

Brianna
BriannaPerth, WA

Nice dress but poor quality

Dress looked good and was true to size, but for $70 was very poor material, was expecting something thicker but was stretching nylon style with poor stitching that I had to trim off. Again the dresses looked like what it was meant to but was very poorly made and cheap material.

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Nice pieces that’s easy to wear

Easy to use website and able to search items easily. Wide range of pieces that are effortless to wear with each item purchased of decent quality and standard. Items are true to size.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, just not flexible enough.

Products have been great, online ordering has been good to.
Wish the products were model on size 12 girls as well to see what the item looks like and I wish you could get a full refund not just a credit, I would definitely buy more items.

t.morrow
t.morrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice styles, poor quality.

I really love the clothes on Petal & Pup and have made multiple purchases from them. The quality is always quite poor when the clothes arrive, and I always tell myself not to purchase from them again. The last dress I purchased came with some of the bottom of the dress stitched into another party of the dress, which indicated quick or careless work in making and in packaging the product. I had to unpick the dress myself as I needed to wear it soon and didn't have time to go through a return or exchange process. This is what one side of my "Harrie Dress" looked like when I received it.

Wish List

You need a wish list, it’s hard to remember the items you like to compare. Most online clothing stores will have a wish list. Otherwise love your store don’t change a thing

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the styles but need more sizes

The dress's are lovely, so many pretty styles and all are pretty true to look, size and pattern. Delivery is super fast, typically the next business day.

The only downside is that most styles, or at least the really pretty ones, only go to a size 12, more 14/16's would be great.