Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Salma
SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)