Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

Sizing True to size

*not as advertised!!!

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Sizing Slightly small
Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Salma
SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Sizing Slightly small
Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality and no refunds

I bought five or six dresses from Petal and pup and the quality was not what I expected. I was happy to send them back and asked for a refund only to discover they only offer exchange. Very disappointing for an online store.

Inconsistency with products

Having purchased several times from Petal and Pup, I am disappointed with the inconsistency in sizes. XS being bigger then a size 8 in some products and closer to a size 4 in others. Then having to pay for return postage makes me think twice about purchasing from here again.

Poor quality

Quality of materials do not match the price.
Styles are great but materials very poor. Would try more things if they did free returns and offered refunds. Delivery pretty expensive

Sizing True to size

Hi Kirsten,
Thank you for your feedback. We cannot locate any correspondence from you. If you could please send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au we would love to assist you with your order ♡

Clothing Shops & Brands