Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Excellent customer service

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Decent clothes & decent prices

Prices are very reasonable so quality is equivalent. Lots of variety and cute designs. The site is very easy to navigate but you pay for shipping and returns. Finally, the return policy is not that flexible as returns are credits and have to be w/in 14days. This return policy causes me to not buy from this site as much.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

Sizing Very small

Giselle F.
Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Elise
EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah
SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kimberley
KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!