Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Excellent customer service

Giselle F.
Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Elise
EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah
SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Kimberley
KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!