Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 2)

Over priced and non existent returns policy.

Whilst the clothing is of reasonable quality, I often see the same items for far cheaper elsewhere. The returns policy should be illegal - they offer no refund options for change of mind and no compensation for postage when items are faulty.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Petal n pup

Prices are always full price however when they have a sale, most things are out of stock/unavailable and the moment the sale ends, the stock is available as well as new stock. I find this is the case each and every single time. Website navigation and quality of items are good.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Enisa

EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Teena N.

Teena N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the fast delivery

I find the online store easy to navigate but many sizes are often not available and the size differences between different products varies significantly.
The fabric of many products is also of sub-standard quality and various dresses I have purchased have shrunk after one (cold) machine wash.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Hi Teena,
We really appreciate your feedback! We have New Arrivals landing weekly and Restocks added daily :)
If you are unsure on the garment size, fit ect please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com and we can help assist further ♡

Allison S.

Allison S.Sydney, NSW

So-so

Absolutely adore their range which sticks solely to classy pieces with items which literally arrive in 1-2 days, but the quality is not good. Purchased the Minnie Knit recently and it's falling apart after 2 washes. Other items I've bought including the Wishful Dress and Dandie Skirt also appear to be pretty poor, wholesale quality. On the fence regarding whether I'd re-purchase.

Hi Allison,
Thank you for your feedback :) We are sorry to hear about your Minnie knit! We cannot locate an email from you in regards to this, please email us at contactus@petalandpup.com.au so we can have this resolved for you as soon as we can.