Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 13)

Amazing clothes and amazing customer service!

Their clothes are always beautiful and great quality but not only that their customer service is super responsive and really understanding and caring. I couldn’t rate them more and I won’t be shopping though anyone else from now on!

Dasha C.

Dasha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

Beautiful classy clothes. Arrived the next day. Loved my first dress so much ordered it again in a different colour. Lovely staff that get back to you with-in a day as I had a question about exchanging size. Good quality but don’t throw in with your everyday washing. Look after them and wash on delicate with the same colours

Beautiful affordable dresses

I love this company. Deliveries are quick and I love all 5 dresses I’ve ordered over the last 2 years.

Abby W.

Abby W.Central West, NSW

Amazing clothes, fantastic customer service!

I honestly can’t believe how amazing their customer service is, a voucher of mine expired by a few weeks and they reissued it. I’m so happy. Clothes are amazing and great quality! Highly recommend Petal and Pup

Great Customer Support

I purchased a dress very last minute for a job interview and was helped by customer service discussing postage times. Bella kindy advised that if it did not arrive in time, she could offer me a refund instead of a credit note. Highly impressed! The dress arrived so quickly and in time for the interview!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

My order didn't process, however, I contacted the customer care team and they were extremely helpful and very lovely and sorted it all out for me. Very happy with the help I received and it was very efficient!

Zara

ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

My order arrived two days after it was placed!! I was amazed by the customer service at Petal & Pup. I purchased some dresses and they look absolutely stunning and are of excellent quality. I am sooo happy with my purchases. I'll definitely be buying more!

Kris

KrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing

Ordered 2 items, arrived the next day and they are amazing. They are exactly what they look like on the website and are made wonderfully.

I liked them so much I went back and picked some more.

Sarah Y.

Sarah Y.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was very helpful, with a timely response provided after my query. Fantastic products, very on trend! Shipping is also swift and painless. Definitely recommend this website to friends!

Elis C.

Elis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Since finding Petal & Pup, the amount of support, options and easy reliability that I had experienced within me and the staff. They answered all my concerns within 24 hours, they offered more options and styles when a clothing was out of stock. I am extremely extremely happy with this company and it’s my go to shopping website from now on.
Thank you Petal and Pup team, you are all amazing and kind and actually take the time of day to focus on your customers needs and wants.
So thank you again :)

This is perfect!!

Super easy to jump online and find what I wanted. You guys literally have everything & more. I’m a bigger girl in the chest area but am small everywhere else and the sizing always fits me. Every time I’ve got something off petal and pup it’s been great quality. I’ve purchased loads of jumpers, dresses, and everything has been great. Appreciate all of the hard work ❤️❤️

Kayla E.

Kayla E.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and high quality

I am constantly impressed with the quality that comes from Petal and Pup! Their sizing is always accurate and everything fits like a glove. The material is high quality and their dresses are perfect for the Australian climate. I also find a lot of their pieces can be both dressed up and down which makes them versatile depending on your outing.

Also, if you’re South East Queensland their delivery service is amazing! Same day for orders before 10am or next day! Perfect if you’re in a rush.

Leanne O.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

I have been purchasing clothes from petal and pup for awhile now and they never disappoint! The clothes are great quality shipping is fast and the very few returns that I have put through have been super simple and an easy process.
Their staff are so amazing and very helpful!
Will certainly be back to purchase more cute dresses! Xx

Leanne O.

Thanks guys I think your team should get pay rises :) x

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer service

love love all their clothes, always great quality and super quick delivery! And customer service is the best, when ever I have a problem the ladies are always willing to go above and beyond!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great quality and quick shipping

I received good quality clothing and the package arrived in less than a week.
I have also received good customer service as they provided me a discount that did not come through email as it was supposed to. Only good things to say about this company!