Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 5 of 16)

Abbey

AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Outstanding customer service and product during unprecedented times

I want to say a big thank you to everyone at petal and pup. It has been the first time I have online shopped and I have found the whole experience fantastic. From ordering, to contact with customer service, everyone has been exceptional and a pleasure to deal with (even during trying and unprecedented times!) And to buy 6 dresses and only have one dress not fit, I think that is pretty good! Thank you all and I will be shopping with you again.

Nivek Dunne

Nivek DunneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this website

Love this website. Clothing is high quality, amazing variety, delivered in a few days and their customer service is great. Will be shopping with P&P for many years to come.

Peai LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery ever!

So lucky that Petal & Pup are based here in Brisbane. Ordered my dress at 7.30pm last night and got it today at 2.25pm( the next day.) Never had anything ( clothing ) delivered so fast before!! Super impressed!! Just ordered another dress, hope to get it tomorrow! Can't wait! Petal & Pup, my new favourite store!!

Christina

ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this website.

Great range of clothes and everytime I purchase from here, I'm never disappointed. Customer service is also excellent - a special shoutout to Sophie for helping me out redeeming the voucher.

Angie T.

Angie T.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy I found a new online store!

I found this store by accident and ordered 6 items - and received them all the next day! The quality is excellent and customer service were very helpful when I asked a basic question before ordering... Thanks guys :)

Great Customer Service

Wonderful service, super fast postage, and great variety and range in the clothing styles on the site. Photos are very detailed so you know what you’ll be getting. Have also sent items back on the later side of their return policy (hard to get out in isolation) but they’ve always accepted.

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service!nLaura was polite, professional and made the process easy! Thank you

I needed a go to knit jumper for my wardrobe this winter and the product was precisely what I wanted and beautifully made!! Easy to get the right size for me too!

5 stars

Exceptional service - goods arrive within days. Dresses are fantastic quality. As an executive staff member I am always being asked where I shop. First class customer service - nothing is ever a bother.

Ashlee Greenhalgh

Ashlee GreenhalghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blown away / Incredible / Speechless

WendyB

WendyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal & Pup - Perfect! The 3 P's

I have always found the support and ease of shopping online an enjoyable experience with P&P. However more recently I identified that a gift card that I had was expired. I contacted P&P and the team were so amazing and helpful, especially Bella who was kind enough not only to honor my voucher but to extend by 6 months allowing me the time to still use as needed.
Thank you P&P team - 'Perfect' support 'Perfect' team response 'Perfect' shopping experience!!!
I look forward to jumping online and stocking up on some nice winter wears!.

Sarah A.

Sarah A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always a great experience!

Petal and pup are one of my favorite clothing brands! They offer detailed, accurate images and extensive product information on their web site, amazing customer service and exceptionally fast delivery. I’m talking two days fast! I would highly recommend shopping with them :)

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic online company

I love Petal & Pup, such a great online store. Very easy to purchase clothes. Their clothes fit perfectly and are usually delivered the following day of ordering. I have bought so many dresses for my girls and only two dresses failed to deliver on what was advertised. They fitted perfectly but the colors were different to what they looked online. They are a great company.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I ordered a dress for my daughter this morning and it arrived this afternoon! Amazing fast service. I would definitely recommend Petal and Pup as I have always been happy with the quality of the clothes.

Jo-Anne W.

Jo-Anne W.South East Queensland, QLD

So many compliments!

Hi - I ordered some dresses from buoy earlier this year. I wore one (long sleeves) to work for the first time today and I have never had so many comments and compliments on an outfit in my life! (Can't remember the style name but it looks similar to the Mackie bit red/burgundy in colour. It fits beautifully and flows really nicely. Just wanted to say thanks for creating such lovely flattering pieces. :-)

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection!

Customer Service, delivery and products all first class!
The quality of the clothing items are amazing and great value for money. Highly recommend.
The delivery time in the current climate was also fantastic - ordered on a Thursday evening (late) and received all items the Monday morning.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Amanda, thanks so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to hear your received quick delivery and that you love the clothing as much as we do! We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Great bump-friendly range and excellent customer service

I love Petal & Pup's bump-friendly range! The dresses I ordered came so quickly and they fit perfectly.
I had an issue with my discount code not working at the checkout but thankfully their customer service team helped me out with a new one and were very friendly. Will definitely buy from here again!

Braidee

BraideeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go too!

I ordered a heap of clothes at the start of the year, I couldn’t fault one piece. The quality and everything is exactly as it looked online. Petal & Pup is my go to now, I have another package that’s just come in the mail. Clothes can get expensive but at the end of the day you get what you pay for! The service is awesome too, I couldn’t believe how fast my order came without even extra cost! Thank you.

Kerryanne

KerryanneMid North Coast, NSW

So appreciative!

I inadvertently let my gift card expire & asked if it was at all possible to still use it. The wonderful staff said yes & have allowed another 6 months which was fantastic. I have bought quite a few items from here & love them all....thankyou! :)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service and quality outfits!

I had ordered from Petal & Pup for the first time this year after seeing an ad on Instagram. I was initially sceptical of the quality since I found them on IG but decided to give it a go anyway since they stock such beautiful clothes. I was positively surprised by the quality of clothing when I got them. More importantly, Petal & Pup has the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. As a buyer outside of Australia, great customer service is especially important to me. Bella, who handled my query, was extremely helpful and actively followed up without prompting. Anyone who has ever had to deal with an online shop’s CS would know this is super rare.