Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 5 of 11)

Dana

DanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Petal and Pup!!!

Purchased a few items from P&P- always great quality and arrive super fast. They respond quickly to enquires and packages arrive wrapped delightfully. Love their clothes, service and website! One happy customer!

Merrina knit lilac

I am very happy with my beautiful new knit. The quality is amazing, it’s so soft and the colour is gorgeous. Perfect true to size fit and was really quick postage to New Zealand. Totally stoked. Customer care were also super helpful when it was out of stock and the email alert system was fab. I think I’ve found my new favourite shop and now I want everything!

Annabelle

AnnabelleSouthwest, VIC

Very very happy with my purchase!

I ordered two beautiful dresses from Petal & Pup and wow! I’m so impressed.

Not only am I loving my new, well made, quality garments but I am impressed with the service I received from Petal and Pup consumer queries team.
They were polite, professional and really helpful.

Thanks so much for a great experience with Petal and Pup and I’ll surely be back for more beautiful clothes!

Annabelle

SLSLSydney, NSW

Cute dresses but overpriced for the quality

Super fast next day delivery which I wasn’t expecting! The dresses are cute but I’d compare the quality to be in line with dresses from cotton on however the prices are more in line with Witchery. I’m glad that one of my dresses was on sale, if I had paid full price for both I would have felt ripped off.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

The customer service at petal and pup is the best I have ever experienced. I let my gift card expire not once but twice and both times they have extended it without question. I always got a super fast reply. Highly recommended

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing online shopping experience

Postage was so fast and free for my order. Everything in my order looked exactly like it did in the pictures and all the items fit perfect. They were all true to size. Very satisfying online shopping experience xx

Karley

KarleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best online clothing and delivery!

All pieces I have purchased fit perfectly and any returns (2 for sizing only) has been such an easy efficient process.
I’ve just bought 3 of the same top in different colours and 2 of the same cardigan as the fit and quality is 10/10.
The delivery time frames are so quick and efficient.
Highly recommend petal and pup x

Elaine Leigh

Elaine LeighSydney, NSW

I recommend Petal & Pup to everyone!

Kasi M.

Kasi M.Perth, WA

Only store I buy online from

The clothes always fit perfectly, fast shipping, good quality and just love all the styles! One of my bodysuits had a small hole in the stitching, P&P didn't have another size to exchange it with so they even offered to cover the seamtress costs to fix it which I thought was AMAZING service! In the end I just fixed it myself with some minor stitching.

Simone HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my dress!! I ordered in the morning and it was delivered that day!!! Who does that!! Thankyou!

No complaints here.. I think I’ve ordered 3 times and it’s always been quality items and they arrive fast. Yesterday’s order was delivered same day and I love it. Thankyou!

100% happy! ....If only every business was like this!! Thankyou! <3

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and service

Really happy with the products, the efficiency of the post and especially the customer service. A special thanks to Emma, Georgie and Bella for answering all my questions! Will definitely be buying more items from Petal & Pup!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Hannah!! We are so happy to hear your review, that is so wonderful to hear you experienced great customer service! We always aim to please and we are stoked to hear you had a great experience, have a wonderful day, you have certainly made ours!

Catherine S.

Catherine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice dresses, but poor quality and pricey!

I was so excited to receive my order from petal and pup today. The clothes arrived very quickly, which was awesome, but upon trying on the dresses, while the designs were cute the quality was terrible! They use very thin materials and the colours of the fabric were dull (nothing like the photos online). For the price paid I can’t see myself purchasing from here again!

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality has deteriorated recently

I have probably bought about 20 dresses from petal and pup over the years but recently the quality has really deteriorated. I am extremely particular about following care instructions but despite this three of my recent dress purchases have shrunk a lot and no longer fit. One dress I have only worn three times and washed once, and the fabric is fraying on the straps. I used to love petal and pup but won’t be shopping there anymore - the quality and reliability is now very poor.

Hollie-Ann

Hollie-AnnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great range, great customer care and great fit!

I was pleasantly surprised - most items fit really well and true to size and model dimensions which make online shopping much easier for someone with varying sizes. Customer care were also super helpful with a return. The only thing I think could be made better is offering refunds at customer's expense of return for change of mind - as when online shopping, you can't see the print/colour/size/fit on. Other than that, super happy with my experience. Love the brand. Would recommend :)

C.M

C.MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best online clothes!!

I love Petal and Pub. The quality of clothes is excellent, they have a beautiful range of clothes that are different from other retailers, the size is spot on.. I have ordered a few times now and I will be back again and again. Thank you for providing a quality product with awesome customer service every single time!

Alysha D.

Alysha D.Mid North Coast, NSW

One of my favourite shops!

Absolutely love petal and pup, have ordered so many different clothes from them and always finds them to be true to size, and to look like the pictures. I have never had a faulty item!! And I find the website easy to use, and I love all of the updates you get on shipping, and also fast shipping time! Often gets here before the estimated date. Would definitely recommend!

Brianna

BriannaPerth, WA

Nice dress but poor quality

Dress looked good and was true to size, but for $70 was very poor material, was expecting something thicker but was stretching nylon style with poor stitching that I had to trim off. Again the dresses looked like what it was meant to but was very poorly made and cheap material.

Demi

DemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dress for NYE!

My dress was a perfect for NYE! Great quality and arrived within 1 business day of ordering it even with it being peak Christmas period! Love it and would definitely recommend!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing service and sizing!

I ordered 2 dresses in the morning and they were delivered before 2pm the same day! The sizing was perfect and the quality of the dresses was outstanding! I will definitely be recommending Petal & Pup to all my friends and teaching colleagues!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Summer! That is wonderful news to hear :)) We adore hearing stories like these as it is always our intention to create the best experience for everyone that shops at Petal and Pup! Have a wonderful day Summer, as you have made ours xx

Delivery was fast and the communication was exceptional

I was so happy to receive my order so quickly, when I had emailed the team about an item that I loved that had sold out, they had told me to refresh the page and as they had unpacked a shipment and the dress I loved was available! They had a great sense of humour and really helped me find what I was looking for

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for letting us know Josie! We are so happy to hear that you found what you were looking for, and that the shipping arrived nice and quickly :)