Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Mixed

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Disappointing