Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 2)

Cinzia Marrocco

Cinzia MarroccoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great styles poor quality

Great looking styles on the site but the quality of fabric and how the garments are made is very poor. Clothes look cheap in the flesh probably due to the poor quality of the fabrics.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Poor quality

Quality of materials do not match the price.
Styles are great but materials very poor. Would try more things if they did free returns and offered refunds. Delivery pretty expensive

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Hi Kirsten,
Thank you for your feedback. We cannot locate any correspondence from you. If you could please send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au we would love to assist you with your order ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

estack1997

estack1997South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality and poor returns policy

Clothing shrinks, even after first cold hand wash. Buttons fall off easily and material rips in pockets likely due to cheap manufacturing. Will not buy again and advised others against it. Easier to shop on Iconic or ASOS for the same items.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Very disappointing!

Ordered two dresses on Petal & Pup from NZ. They were not delivered due to “no delivery address” and shipped back to Australia. It’s already been a month and they told me it might take 30 business days for the return to get back. The season for wearing those two dresses has gone. Simple mistake on their side are costing customer time and money (still no refund). Very disappointing! Do not buy from them.

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for your feedback. I can see we have refunded you for this order, please send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au if there is anything further we can assist you with x