Siobhan

SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

SizingVery small
kerryn

kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

SizingSlightly small

Okay, crap returns policy

I dislike how you are unable to get a refund for clothes unless they are faulty. I then get a store credit and buy something else not great and then the cycle continues of buying another thing that isn’t good quality and then returning it and getting another store credit and it goes on and on. Things look one way on the module but on me they sit weirdly or are see through or too long or too short. I’ve never shopped at an online store that is so inconsistent with sizes. I don’t think you will ever get ahead compared to other brands unless you offer better refund conditions.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Petal n pup

Prices are always full price however when they have a sale, most things are out of stock/unavailable and the moment the sale ends, the stock is available as well as new stock. I find this is the case each and every single time. Website navigation and quality of items are good.

SizingSlightly large

Enisa

EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

SizingTrue to size

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x