Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

SizingTrue to size

*not as advertised!!!

E.S

E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

PHS

PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula

PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

Excellent customer service

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Erika

ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor quality and over priced

My order of dresses was extremely disappointing. Very poor quality , look cheap, over priced and look awful on. Wish I had of read the reviews here first before purchasing as I dont wish to spend a credit note on any of their dresses or clothes again. Hope I get a refund . Some of the brands I have seen in cheap clothing shops for less than half the price ! Will not be recommending at all!

Mari Luik

Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Blue Denim Jeans

Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

SizingVery large
Salma

SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)

Jnu

JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

SizingTrue to size
Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Different range of clothes

Sizes not as available, sells out quickly, but nice dresses available. Quality of products differs, would help to show the brand name.
Have to pay postage for returns and exchanges, unlike other similar sites.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup