E.S

E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Joelle

JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Excellent customer service

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Trevanco

TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Decent clothes & decent prices

Prices are very reasonable so quality is equivalent. Lots of variety and cute designs. The site is very easy to navigate but you pay for shipping and returns. Finally, the return policy is not that flexible as returns are credits and have to be w/in 14days. This return policy causes me to not buy from this site as much.

kerryn

kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Giselle F.

Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Elise

EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great store, but wish there were product reviews and model sizing info

I love the store, but there should be product reviews from customers and sizing info for the models in the images. A majority of the time, I'm more than satisfied with the products I buy but there have been a few times where I've purchased something and the quality was low and the sizing was off. I live overseas, so returns are difficult. If other customers reviewed products and there was sizing info for the models in the pictures, I could make better decisions when purchasing. Right now it feels like a guessing game that occasionally ends in a loss for me. While the products are cute, it makes it difficult to keep coming back after so many poor orders.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

My go too online but a little pricey

Items are lovely and the customer service is on top. However can be little pricey compared to other online stores. Sizing can be a miss and go. But still my go to store!

Kimberley

KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

affordable and good styles. My favourite online clothing site.

New clothes come through all the time, affordable and good styles. Only thing is variety of styles can be lacking. Good amount of photos and returns for store credit are allowed.

Hi Leanne,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will take this information onboard and we can't wait to see you shopping with us again soon! ♡