Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 4)

jen

jenSouth East Queensland, QLD

great products, poor return policy

I really like the styles, fast delivery and generally fits well. Only issue i have is the returns/refund policy. Would be great to have paid returns and also be able to have a refund rather than a credit note.

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your feedback and these are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Allison S.

Allison S.Sydney, NSW

So-so

Absolutely adore their range which sticks solely to classy pieces with items which literally arrive in 1-2 days, but the quality is not good. Purchased the Minnie Knit recently and it's falling apart after 2 washes. Other items I've bought including the Wishful Dress and Dandie Skirt also appear to be pretty poor, wholesale quality. On the fence regarding whether I'd re-purchase.

Hi Allison,
Thank you for your feedback :) We are sorry to hear about your Minnie knit! We cannot locate an email from you in regards to this, please email us at contactus@petalandpup.com.au so we can have this resolved for you as soon as we can.

Radvilė A.