Trevanco

TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Biz

Biz

Easiest shopping Eva!

Easy to navigate and find what you are after eg: skirts or shorts
The range is great but the sizing does vary from product to product so au have had to return and reorder clothes in smaller or larger sizes

SizingSlightly large