Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Fantastic Customer Service

Adorable and quality items with the best customer service I have seen in a long while, thank you Shoshana for your generous and tailored solution to my issue!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Cath
CathSydney, NSW

I love my new dress (es)

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Mixed

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Malibu dress

Love, love, love my Malibu dress. Fits perfectly and looks very nice. It was very fast delivery and a perfect summer dress and at Christmas time. Easy shopping with Petal and Pup. Debbie Priest

KGreen
KGreenDarling Downs, QLD

Missing item dilemma fixed straight away

Petal and Pup have amazing customer service. I absolutely love their clothes however it is their customer service that made me want to write a review. I ordered a few items of clothing and within 2 days all but 1 item arrived. Which is amazing in this pandemic time! I emailed them asking about the missing item and they got right back to me quickly and professionally. You can tell they truly value their customers. They sent out the missing item straight away and handled everything so effortlessly. Will definitely be shopping with these guys again. Very happy customer

Peai LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery ever!

So lucky that Petal & Pup are based here in Brisbane. Ordered my dress at 7.30pm last night and got it today at 2.25pm( the next day.) Never had anything ( clothing ) delivered so fast before!! Super impressed!! Just ordered another dress, hope to get it tomorrow! Can't wait! Petal & Pup, my new favourite store!!