Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Quick customer service via Instagram, fastest shipping and processed my return next date after posting credit into my account same day - I returned months after purchase.

Michelle Collins
Michelle CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

The service I received from Fiona has been amazing helping me with a refund/credit & repurchase. Thanks for all your help.

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased several items and they are all lovely. Recently purchased the wrong size by mistake and deleted the confirmation email. Contacted customer service and they were very helpful and the item was returned quickly and easily.
Delivery is also amazingly quick - we are in central New South Wales and get orders within days.

Incredible customer service

I have purchased a number of items over the past year and the quality is great but even better is the customer service. Fast delivery, easy returns.

Recently contacted the customer service only to receive a lovely email the next day (thanks Fiona).
Great company and clothing!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

You cannot go wrong with Petal & Pup!

The website is absolutely wonderful and has so many different options to choose from. I had six weddings to attend this summer, and I got every single one of my dresses from here!

The products are 100% quality and fit so nicely every time. It took a few times of ordering and returning to find my size, but once I did it was perfect. Everything is true to size.

Also, customer service is a 10/10 experience every time! I love this company.

Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

SizingVery small

Great customer service

I bought some dresses in Feb off Petal and Pup which unfortunately didn’t fit me. I returned these items for a credit note and repurchased new items. I repeated this process about 3 times before I realised I am just way too small for the clothes. The team at Petal and Pup were very understanding and felt for my struggle so they provided me with a refund instead, knowing that I couldn’t use a credit note if I simply didn’t fit. I was so appreciative of this and their responsiveness the whole way through put me at ease! I wish I could purchase from them just based on the fact they were so helpful!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

PUPAU-956255 - Amazing customers service from Abby. Fast response, extremely helpful instructions re return and credit.

Product is great. Just wrong size sadly. Return process made easy with great help from Abby. Thank you team. Lookings forward to the credit order.

Amazing customer service!

The most gorgeous dresses! And when I had to return a product (related to customs in my country, not because of the product/store!) customer support was absolutely amazing, very thoughtful service!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Customer service was amazing!

I had a faulty product and the lady assisting me was amazing! So helpful and would 100% order from there site again !

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Angelina, thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear one of our team members was able to assist you and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future. With love, P&P xx

Talei
TaleiSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful customer service!

I recently misplaced a credit note which had been issued to me a few months ago. I contacted the office and received fantastic customer service. My credit note was reissued immediately with a friendly email. Was wonderful to receive such amazing service!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Talei, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear the team were able to locate your store credit and we hope you have been able to use this towards an item you love. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

SizingVery large
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Madison
MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Madison, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review. We are so happy to hear your were impressed with the Customer Experience team, we are honoured to have them a part of our team. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Dushica
DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Dushica, thank you for leaving a wonderful review, we are so happy to hear you love your garments just as much as we do. With love, P&P xx