Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Annya
Annya

Terrible

The site came highly recommended to me. I’m so disappointed with my experience, I’m up to my 3rd item that does not fit. The sizing guide is completely inaccurate & the quality of the garments is sub pa for the price. The 3 non fitting garments I’ve had look and feel cheap

Returns policy is frustrating

Ordered a dress, tried on didn’t suit, wanted to return and try to find something a little nicer on me for work party and can only exchange or get store credit, this is quite frankly ridiculous and rude. If the tags are attached, packaging in tact, no rips, marks or tears, you should return with an actual refund, most online stores do this, sad that petal and pup don’t do this. I wouldn’t recommend this or buying from here if you aren’t 100% sure on an item.

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Thieves!

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

Giselle
Giselle

Poor quality and customer service

Poor quality products often with poor fit.
Very much behind the times when it comes to an online store not offering ANY refund option, particularly when competing online stores offer much better returns service.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

LeahSydney, NSW

If I could give them a ZERO star I would

I ordered two products, one was faulty the other did not look like the image on the website. When I contacted Petal and Pup to discuss the return I received an email that I would hear from them in 24 hours. Five days later and I'm still waiting! Never again!!

Leah

Thank you for your response. I've now emailed you.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Leah, I sent you a direct message yesterday to try and get this sorted as quickly as possible for you. If you can reply as soon as you have time that would be really appreciated. Thank you - Philip