2.7

Nicole Maguire

Nicole MaguireSydney, NSW

Great Service from Laura

I had a quite a few questions and Laura was so helpful and friendly, she responded very quickly and was so lovely to deal with. I had to return my order as the sizes were too big but she kept an eye on my delivery and as soon as she knew it had arrived sent me the credit note and I got my new order the next day. Such great service is hard to come by these days so it is lovely when you get it. Thank you Laura you are a doll!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Laura - she really is a star! Love the team at P&P xx

UnsatisfyingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor material and sizing all wrong

Very poor quality in material and sizing is different with every order hard to keep track on what size you should be ordering large small medium all different won’t order again

Unsatisfying

That’s it that product was a disgrace

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

jobe

jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup