Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Carly

Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Fantastic customer service

I was very impressed with the customer service that I received when returning an item. The team was efficient, super helpful and accommodating. Nothing was a drama and would definitely shop there again

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we cannot be more appreciative. We are so honoured to hear the team have provided you with the service we wish for all customers to experience. Have a wonderful day, with love, P&P xx

Shahn

ShahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Company

I adore this boutique, it’s literally my go to! For everything!!! I love the fit and how easy it is to return a product!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Shahn, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate this. We hope your experience with us has encouraged you to shop again in the future as we look forward to serving you again. Have a lovely day, from P&P xx

Melissa Honeyman

Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Vanessa

VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

After ordering an item and it being to big, the team at petal and pup were so helpful! They answered all my emails promptly and helped with getting my store credit as quickly as they could. A big shout out to Sophie who was so polite and lovely in her replies! So glad I found this clothing site and can't wait to make future purchases xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The best customer service and amazing clothes!!

Petal and Pup have the most amazing customer service officers. If you have a query, they are so prompt on their emails, super friendly, plus, have amazing clothes on their site!!

Chloe G.

Chloe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service (and also best clothes!)

Have always loved petal and pup (everything that arrives is great quality and comes so fast!) but they really go above and beyond. I had to cancel my order as I needed it for a photoshoot and it hadn't shipped yet- messaged the team and they were so kind and cancelled my order and refunded me. Any other company goes "you need to receive it and then return it." They were so obliging and helpful! Absolutely love this store!

Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

4timesmum

4timesmumNorth Western Region, NSW

Great customer service!

I was given two Petal and Pup dresses for Christmas and both were both great. Unfortunately one didn’t wash well and when I contacted customer service they offered superb support to return the item and select an alternative. Really impressed by the friendly and prompt response to my concern. Great job Petal & Pup!

Taylor

Taylor Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service and beautiful products

I ordered a few dresses to be my bridesmaids dresses and then had to change size. The delivery was incredibly prompt for every order (I’ve ordered 3 times now) and they were also so fast at returning my emails. The customer service team were very lovely, helpful and understanding which made for an altogether wonderful experience. I’m so happy with my dresses and the quality is just so beautiful!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️

Tricia

TriciaSydney, NSW

Petal + Pup has gained a lifelong customer!

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

Rhiannon

RhiannonPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

I bought three items from petal and pup, and unfortunately two were too big for me. They made the returning process so easy and the customer service was fantastic and timely. Thanks so much. Will be shopping with you again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Rhiannon, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear the returns process was made as stress free and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again soon! Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Amazing customer service

I ordered a dress for the weekend, when it came in it was the wrong size. I immediately sent them a message on Instagram asking if I can return it and get the right size but hoping it would come by the weekend. I got a reply the next morning and by the end of the day my refund came in and my next purchase was shipped!! Laura was so helpful, she was honestly the best. Soo understanding :) definitely my go to shop from now on xx

Bill