Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Carly

Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Vanessa

VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

After ordering an item and it being to big, the team at petal and pup were so helpful! They answered all my emails promptly and helped with getting my store credit as quickly as they could. A big shout out to Sophie who was so polite and lovely in her replies! So glad I found this clothing site and can't wait to make future purchases xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The best customer service and amazing clothes!!

Petal and Pup have the most amazing customer service officers. If you have a query, they are so prompt on their emails, super friendly, plus, have amazing clothes on their site!!

Chloe G.

Chloe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service (and also best clothes!)

Have always loved petal and pup (everything that arrives is great quality and comes so fast!) but they really go above and beyond. I had to cancel my order as I needed it for a photoshoot and it hadn't shipped yet- messaged the team and they were so kind and cancelled my order and refunded me. Any other company goes "you need to receive it and then return it." They were so obliging and helpful! Absolutely love this store!

Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

4timesmum

4timesmumNorth Western Region, NSW

Great customer service!

I was given two Petal and Pup dresses for Christmas and both were both great. Unfortunately one didn’t wash well and when I contacted customer service they offered superb support to return the item and select an alternative. Really impressed by the friendly and prompt response to my concern. Great job Petal & Pup!

Taylor

Taylor Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service and beautiful products

I ordered a few dresses to be my bridesmaids dresses and then had to change size. The delivery was incredibly prompt for every order (I’ve ordered 3 times now) and they were also so fast at returning my emails. The customer service team were very lovely, helpful and understanding which made for an altogether wonderful experience. I’m so happy with my dresses and the quality is just so beautiful!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️

Tricia

TriciaSydney, NSW

Petal + Pup has gained a lifelong customer!

Amazing customer service

I ordered a dress for the weekend, when it came in it was the wrong size. I immediately sent them a message on Instagram asking if I can return it and get the right size but hoping it would come by the weekend. I got a reply the next morning and by the end of the day my refund came in and my next purchase was shipped!! Laura was so helpful, she was honestly the best. Soo understanding :) definitely my go to shop from now on xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

So amazing! I love their clothes. Everything fits perfectly.

True to sizing! Every single piece I have bought is absolutely gorgeous. I always get asked where my clothes are from!

Alison and Mina

Alison and MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clothes and customer service

Love their website and clothing. Enquired about a credit note and they got back to me same day, turns out I missed the email! Lovely service.

Gold Star Customer Service

I had many queries over my two orders, one of which was my error in the ordering process. I have to say, the customer service I received was outstanding from both Laura and Georgie.

I was a bit gutted to see there was no phone number but found the email process more than efficient in the end. No automatic response vibes, it was true human to human communication and compassion. It eased all my queries and worries.

Thank you Petal & Pup Team!!!

Zoe P.

Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!