Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Jennifer
JenniferFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the clothes, love the team!!

My forever go to when online shopping and just love when I receive my beautifully packed bag of goodies from P&P, which always feels so personal, packed with a lot of love and care…and it feels like Christmas every time I get that parcel in the post.

Returned a dress as it just didn’t suit me but still loved it! The team are also so friendly and helpful and I had a very quick response from Sonia in particular with a query I had about losing my email with credit…naturally desperate to do some more online shopping and grow the P&P wardrobe…thank you!

Chelseagrace
ChelseagraceLaunceston, TAS

Such a helpful team !

I have the app and it’s so easy to use and not glitchy like lots of apps can be!
So much too choose from!
A pair of pants I ordered arrived with a stain on them :( I got in contact with the team at petal and pup and they were so helpful! Organised a full refund with free returns :D

Great customer service

Ordered a pair of tracksuit pants that were great but the dress I ordered didn't look right on me. I arranged a return and got a gift card rather than a refund. I didn't realise I wouldn't be getting a refund and when I spoke to customer service they very kindly cancelled the gift card and issued a refund instead. They were very understanding.

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Product Appearance As advertised

The very best customer service!

Shoshana helped on my most recent query, she was extremely helpful and efficient, sorting out my issue within minutes. I would definitely recommend.

Bri
Bri

BEST CLOTHES!!

Petal and pup is my go to for online shopping! Best clothes/ such good quality and such easy customer service :)

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Quick customer service via Instagram, fastest shipping and processed my return next date after posting credit into my account same day - I returned months after purchase.

Michelle Collins
Michelle CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

The service I received from Fiona has been amazing helping me with a refund/credit & repurchase. Thanks for all your help.

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased several items and they are all lovely. Recently purchased the wrong size by mistake and deleted the confirmation email. Contacted customer service and they were very helpful and the item was returned quickly and easily.
Delivery is also amazingly quick - we are in central New South Wales and get orders within days.

Incredible customer service

I have purchased a number of items over the past year and the quality is great but even better is the customer service. Fast delivery, easy returns.

Recently contacted the customer service only to receive a lovely email the next day (thanks Fiona).
Great company and clothing!

Product Appearance As advertised

You cannot go wrong with Petal & Pup!

The website is absolutely wonderful and has so many different options to choose from. I had six weddings to attend this summer, and I got every single one of my dresses from here!

The products are 100% quality and fit so nicely every time. It took a few times of ordering and returning to find my size, but once I did it was perfect. Everything is true to size.

Also, customer service is a 10/10 experience every time! I love this company.

Great customer service

I bought some dresses in Feb off Petal and Pup which unfortunately didn’t fit me. I returned these items for a credit note and repurchased new items. I repeated this process about 3 times before I realised I am just way too small for the clothes. The team at Petal and Pup were very understanding and felt for my struggle so they provided me with a refund instead, knowing that I couldn’t use a credit note if I simply didn’t fit. I was so appreciative of this and their responsiveness the whole way through put me at ease! I wish I could purchase from them just based on the fact they were so helpful!

Product Appearance As advertised

PUPAU-956255 - Amazing customers service from Abby. Fast response, extremely helpful instructions re return and credit.

Product is great. Just wrong size sadly. Return process made easy with great help from Abby. Thank you team. Lookings forward to the credit order.

Amazing customer service!

The most gorgeous dresses! And when I had to return a product (related to customs in my country, not because of the product/store!) customer support was absolutely amazing, very thoughtful service!