Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clothes and amazing support team!

I've bought quite a bit from here and love it all.
Easy site and app to navigate, great designs/styles and quality clothes.
Packaging and delivery is prompt!
The customer support team have also gone above and beyond to help!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at all :)

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Amazing service

I had an issue with one of the products I received but it was quickly fixed, service was amazing and caused no stress for me, even with me being stuck in lockdown!
Thank you again guys! Love wearing your products too.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Some of my favorite pieces and GREAT customer service!

I placed an order with Petal and Pup for a few items. It was all adorable and great quality but I had to part ways with two things bc I hadn’t planned to keep them all in the first place. Upon my return, I mixed up two return labels sending the wrong items back. ‍‍Petal and Pup’s customer service was wonderful. They kept in touch with me until they located my items and returned them to me while they covered the cost of the return for the correct items. Such a pleasant solution to my own error!

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant customer service

Beautiful clothing, lots of options available for all body types. Easy to navigate and very friendly customer service. Will definitely shop again

Elvita
ElvitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

If only all online customer serivce and products could be this good!

Beautiful clothes, fast deliveries and wonderful customer experience. I enjoy shopping online with Petal and Pup and the customer service staff are so friendly whenever I have a question or problem.

Jennifer
JenniferFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the clothes, love the team!!

My forever go to when online shopping and just love when I receive my beautifully packed bag of goodies from P&P, which always feels so personal, packed with a lot of love and care…and it feels like Christmas every time I get that parcel in the post.

Returned a dress as it just didn’t suit me but still loved it! The team are also so friendly and helpful and I had a very quick response from Sonia in particular with a query I had about losing my email with credit…naturally desperate to do some more online shopping and grow the P&P wardrobe…thank you!

Chelseagrace
ChelseagraceLaunceston, TAS

Such a helpful team !

I have the app and it’s so easy to use and not glitchy like lots of apps can be!
So much too choose from!
A pair of pants I ordered arrived with a stain on them :( I got in contact with the team at petal and pup and they were so helpful! Organised a full refund with free returns :D

Great customer service

Ordered a pair of tracksuit pants that were great but the dress I ordered didn't look right on me. I arranged a return and got a gift card rather than a refund. I didn't realise I wouldn't be getting a refund and when I spoke to customer service they very kindly cancelled the gift card and issued a refund instead. They were very understanding.

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The very best customer service!

Shoshana helped on my most recent query, she was extremely helpful and efficient, sorting out my issue within minutes. I would definitely recommend.

Bri
Bri

BEST CLOTHES!!

Petal and pup is my go to for online shopping! Best clothes/ such good quality and such easy customer service :)

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Quick customer service via Instagram, fastest shipping and processed my return next date after posting credit into my account same day - I returned months after purchase.