Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Sizing True to size
Anna
Anna
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Sizing True to size
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Leeeeeeena
LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Ver poor quality

I have purchased on two occasions from Petal & Pup.
On both occasions I have found the quality to be poor.
The last purchase I purchased 3 dress for the Maldives. One of them did not even last 1 wear with all the elastic giving way during dinner at a beautiful restaurant.
The other item after the second wash, the fabric frade.
The quality of the fabric is cheap, the make of the items are cheap also.
After contacting the company regarding my disappointing experiences with their product, there response was less then satisfactory.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Rebecca L
Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Won’t use again

You get store credit (not a refund) when you return items and you have to pay return postage costs. Not worth the risk when most of the clothes are not true to size anyway!

Kriti Osondu
Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the quality and the refund policy

Made the order last week and got the 3 outfits the next day. Was pleasantly surprised with the prompt delivery but was quickly disappointed with all 3 of them. The quality of 2 of the outfits were poor and the 3rd one was so ill-fitting... One of outfit didn't even look much like the picture on the website, and looked like a cheaper version of the same. I read their return policy as I didn't want to keep any of the outfits and wanted to return. But was upset that they can only offer store credit. Its 2019 and nearly most of the stores especially online ones offer refunds as they want to keep their customers. Now, I feel I will be stuck with the store credits as I am very reluctant to buy anything from them :(