Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.1
Dolores H.
Dolores H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

While the range, marketing and customer service is second to none, the quality is abysmal. The material is cheap, mostly synthetic. The stitching is sloppy. And if you are lucky enough to find something that looks decent, you'd probably only get limited wear out of it. The products look way better on the website than they do online, its a real expectations vs reality fail situation. Its also disappointing that the models are a size 6-8, I think the owners need to consider the diversity of shape and size that they might be catering to. I bought two dresses and ended up returning both. I wish money back was still an option because I'd really rather not have to try a third item, I'm tempted to just part with the store credit and call it a day!

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

• Sizing Very small

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

• Sizing Very small