Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amazing Customer Service

Petal and Pup have an amazing and understanding customer support team. The returns process is extremely quick and communication is very efficient. Will definitely be ordering again ! One of my favourite online stores.

Extraordinary customer service!!

I had to return a skirt I bought due to it being too big. The returns process was super quick and I received my refund gift card within a matter of days. I then purchased the correct size but accidentally paid for the item as I forgot to put the gift card details in my purchase. I emailed the Petal & Pup staff to advise them of my error - I had actually already received the correct item prior to hearing back but with no hesitation they refunded my money and used the gift card instead. It was a seamless process and such appreciated especially as it was my mistake in the first place.

Amazing customer service!!!

Sizing Slightly large

Fantastic customer service!

I recently purchased a stunning floral dress from Petal and Pup, sadly when it arrived it just didn't suit me! I returned it easily for a store credit but couldn't find anything to replace it with as I didn't want to keep paying for return postage if I didn't love it. After explaining this to customer service they were happy to process a proper refund for me. This was super appreciated and Sonia was lovely and friendly.

Sizing Slightly large

Jennifer
JenniferFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the clothes, love the team!!

My forever go to when online shopping and just love when I receive my beautifully packed bag of goodies from P&P, which always feels so personal, packed with a lot of love and care…and it feels like Christmas every time I get that parcel in the post.

Returned a dress as it just didn’t suit me but still loved it! The team are also so friendly and helpful and I had a very quick response from Sonia in particular with a query I had about losing my email with credit…naturally desperate to do some more online shopping and grow the P&P wardrobe…thank you!

Chelseagrace
ChelseagraceLaunceston, TAS

Such a helpful team !

I have the app and it’s so easy to use and not glitchy like lots of apps can be!
So much too choose from!
A pair of pants I ordered arrived with a stain on them :( I got in contact with the team at petal and pup and they were so helpful! Organised a full refund with free returns :D

Great customer service!

Shoshana was so great and helped me with my refund. She replied promptly and was very friendly.

Because of this experience I would recommend Petal & Pup to everyone. Very impressed :)

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The very best customer service!

Shoshana helped on my most recent query, she was extremely helpful and efficient, sorting out my issue within minutes. I would definitely recommend.

Bri
Bri

BEST CLOTHES!!

Petal and pup is my go to for online shopping! Best clothes/ such good quality and such easy customer service :)

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Quick customer service via Instagram, fastest shipping and processed my return next date after posting credit into my account same day - I returned months after purchase.

Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Michelle Collins
Michelle CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

The service I received from Fiona has been amazing helping me with a refund/credit & repurchase. Thanks for all your help.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured