Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Lisa R.
Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Claire Modigh
Claire ModighNew South Wales

Clothes

Website was great, delivery was fast and got a return voucher but wouldn't let me use it and said it didn't recognize my email when I tried so no good in the end but started off well.

Sizing True to size