Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Top Tier Customer Service

The items I’ve purchased from here have been amazing and I’m always receiving compliments on them. However, a few weeks ago, I purchased a dress slightly too small for me. I reached out to customer service and Sonia was quick to respond, as well as extremely polite. The return process was very easy. I’ll continue bringing my business to them!

Customer Service 10/10

The quality of the products is amazing, but the customer service is second to none!
I had an issue with a return I was making and sent them an email - fast response time, and couldn't be more helpful. Will definitely continue buying from Petal and Pup.

Annya
Annya

Terrible

The site came highly recommended to me. I’m so disappointed with my experience, I’m up to my 3rd item that does not fit. The sizing guide is completely inaccurate & the quality of the garments is sub pa for the price. The 3 non fitting garments I’ve had look and feel cheap

• Sizing Very small

Swapping was a breeze

I purchased two items one was the right size the other wrong there were two different measurements I went with the wrong one but I sent it back and received an exchange within a week , very Efficient

Adele
AdeleSydney, NSW

Best customer service and good quality clothes

I love the clothes from Petal & Pup. The quality is always good but on occasion I have had to send back a couple of items and I have to say the customer service has always been amazing. Most recently I dealt with Indi and she went to a lot of trouble to track down my items and recommend other options when my size was out. She has been informative, helpful and friendly. Customer service is second to none :)

Alysse
AlysseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was impeccable

Communication and customer service was definitely worth 5 stars! The pants I ordered felt lovely and not cheap material however there was a little manufacture issue. Ella their customer service rep was extremely responsive and made the return very easy! Will definitely shop again with this company.

Liss
LissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service never goes out of style

Petal & Pup were fantastic when communicating with me regarding a return that didn't suit. I have purchased a few garments and always been happy with the quality, service and value

Chrystal
ChrystalPerth, WA

The best customer service

I bought a product online, it came in 2 days so very quick delivery. The product wasn’t suitable so I was directed to a link to exchange it and with a few easy clicks, I had purchased a different size and was printing the shipping label to exchange my item. It was the easiest exchange system I have ever seen. Not to mention the customer service was incredible! Would highly recommend.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Jess was very fast and efficient in her reply's, she has gone above and beyond to deliver great service and communication.

DimityE
DimityESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service OUTSTANDING

I ordered a gorgeous set from Petal & Pup and I accidentally ordered the incorrect size. It was my outfit for Christmas Day, and it was already Wednesday afternoon (Christmas Day is Saturday).. so I sent an email to the returns department and a lovely lady called Abby, was only too willing to help.

In short I have returned back my set that was tok small and have the correct size - all gorgeously ready for Christmas Day.. all this done by Thursday afternoon! Abby you are a rock star!!

Thank you beautiful tribe at Petal & Pup.

Merry Christmas & safe keeping wishes

Janelle R
Janelle RSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service even during negative experiences

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Megan
Megan

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx