Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 6)

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Anne M.

Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Nicole Maguire

Nicole MaguireSydney, NSW

Great Service from Laura

I had a quite a few questions and Laura was so helpful and friendly, she responded very quickly and was so lovely to deal with. I had to return my order as the sizes were too big but she kept an eye on my delivery and as soon as she knew it had arrived sent me the credit note and I got my new order the next day. Such great service is hard to come by these days so it is lovely when you get it. Thank you Laura you are a doll!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Laura - she really is a star! Love the team at P&P xx

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great customer service and fantastic products

Was very happy with after sales service Products were great but customer service was exceptional. Will definitely buy again in future.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My experience with customer service was great!
I ordered pants that were too big and exchanged them for a smaller size. The new pair were delivered the day after I ordered.
When I emailed customer service, they emailed back straight away and were able to help me out.
I have always found the clothing to be great quality and am a frequent shopper!

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Cennet

CennetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I accidentally ordered the wrong item and didn’t realise until after I had paid for my order. I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply the next day. They refunded my money straight away! I was soo released as I’ve had some bad experiences with online purchases. I would definitely order from them again as not only do they have amazing customer service and a beautiful range of clothes!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I love and can't wait to get more

I loved the quality of what i got, they were a little too big so easily returned and was given a store credit as per the returns policy on their website.

Dena

DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.

Good customer service.

I have been very happy with the clothes I have bought from Petal & Pup. The overall quality of the clothes is good, but sizing tend to run small. The only downside is that they don’t offer exchanges of products, only refunds with a store credit, which is a little annoying when you just want to change the size but have to Re-buy it instead of simply being able to exchange.
Aside from that their customer service is excellent. I have emailed their customer service A few times about sizing of products and their replies have been fast and helpful to make sizing decisions.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing quality and great service

The service from Petal and Pip is unmatched! I had a return due to sizing and my gift card came back very quickly so I could order something else. The team is also very friendly and their clothing is amazing quality. Highly recommend!

Kate

KatePilbara, WA

Great customer service

Petal and Pup have such beautiful clothes. Unfortunately the dress I purchased was not quite right for the event I needed it for, but the customer service was above and beyond in helping me with returning it. Highly recommend this store. Other items I've purchased from here other times have been beautiful quality.

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Isabella

Isabella

Amazing Customer Service

I ordered some dresses from the Petal and Pup bridesmaid range for my upcoming wedding. I ordered 4 dresses in different sizes based upon what I thought my bridesmaids would fit into, these however didn't all work out and so I needed to swap 2 for another size. The customer service team were super helpful as I wanted to order the right sizes immediately in case they sold out, and didn't want to risk waiting for my dresses to return and a store credit to be processed. The Petal and Pup team enabled me to repurchase the dresses in the correct size and refunded me once I had sent my dresses back to avoid wasting time which could have led to the dresses being sold out. They were so helpful!!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great customer service, quick delivery.

Very easy website to use. Ordered two tops that weren't my fit but sent back and organised a store credit. Great customer service when discussing my exchange options. Quality of clothes was great, ordered a shirt that was nice and thick.

Jules

JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic company to deal with!

I have ordered quite a few items off Petal &Pup and I highly recommend them. I needed to return An item and they were so accomodating and very quick with communication.

Shani C.

Shani C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this business!

This business is just amazing! Super fast delivery and amazing customer service! Could not be more satisfied! Faulty exchange was quick and efficient too. Product quality is awesome too. 100% recommend!

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Fast and efficient

Great product and customer service excellent on a faulty item
Will definitely purchase again from this site
Email turnaround response excellent
Love the website. Easy to navigate also
Very satisfied
Easy to navigate

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Carol, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have received great customer service and the website was easy to navigate. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

KANYAN LIU

KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.