Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Meacs
MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup