Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

• Sizing Very large
Lisa R.
Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

• Sizing True to size

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

• Sizing Slightly small

Claire Modigh
Claire ModighNew South Wales

Clothes

Website was great, delivery was fast and got a return voucher but wouldn't let me use it and said it didn't recognize my email when I tried so no good in the end but started off well.

• Sizing True to size