Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

4timesmum
4timesmumNorth Western Region, NSW

Great customer service!

I was given two Petal and Pup dresses for Christmas and both were both great. Unfortunately one didn’t wash well and when I contacted customer service they offered superb support to return the item and select an alternative. Really impressed by the friendly and prompt response to my concern. Great job Petal & Pup!

Taylor
Taylor Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service and beautiful products

I ordered a few dresses to be my bridesmaids dresses and then had to change size. The delivery was incredibly prompt for every order (I’ve ordered 3 times now) and they were also so fast at returning my emails. The customer service team were very lovely, helpful and understanding which made for an altogether wonderful experience. I’m so happy with my dresses and the quality is just so beautiful!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️

Tricia
TriciaSydney, NSW

Petal + Pup has gained a lifelong customer!

Jazmine L.
Jazmine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service and fast response!

Had amazing service with fast response! Received a responsefrom the team within 5 hours. They made things possible even without asking. I purchased a dress which i had to return and they gave me an option so I could receive my dress before my event! Super fast delivery too. Received my dress within 24 hours of purchase! I lost my credit note and they were able to locate it.

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

Rhiannon
RhiannonPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

I bought three items from petal and pup, and unfortunately two were too big for me. They made the returning process so easy and the customer service was fantastic and timely. Thanks so much. Will be shopping with you again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Rhiannon, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear the returns process was made as stress free and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again soon! Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Amazing customer service

I ordered a dress for the weekend, when it came in it was the wrong size. I immediately sent them a message on Instagram asking if I can return it and get the right size but hoping it would come by the weekend. I got a reply the next morning and by the end of the day my refund came in and my next purchase was shipped!! Laura was so helpful, she was honestly the best. Soo understanding :) definitely my go to shop from now on xx

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

So amazing! I love their clothes. Everything fits perfectly.

True to sizing! Every single piece I have bought is absolutely gorgeous. I always get asked where my clothes are from!

D Hunt
D Hunt

Great customer service

Unfortunately, some of the items I ordered weren’t quite right for my body shape (always a risk you take when shopping online) but the customer service team, and Sophie in particular, were so helpful in sorting it out for me. Very friendly and happy to assist. Thanks again to all!

Alison and Mina
Alison and MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clothes and customer service

Love their website and clothing. Enquired about a credit note and they got back to me same day, turns out I missed the email! Lovely service.

Gold Star Customer Service

I had many queries over my two orders, one of which was my error in the ordering process. I have to say, the customer service I received was outstanding from both Laura and Georgie.

I was a bit gutted to see there was no phone number but found the email process more than efficient in the end. No automatic response vibes, it was true human to human communication and compassion. It eased all my queries and worries.

Thank you Petal & Pup Team!!!

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!

Aleisha
Aleisha Queensland

Amazing customer service!

I just want to say I had an amazing experience with customer service. After purchasing a dress, there was some damage to it, in which I didn’t notice until well after the return date. Sophie was extremely helpful and has done everything she can to help me. Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with the care and understanding that was taken to resolve my issue/concern. 100% one of the best customer service I have been involved with.

Jeena Gurung
Jeena Gurung Sydney, NSW

Best customer service I have ever received

Sophie helped me to get refund as the product did not meet my expectations.
She was amazing and very responsive throughout the entire process.
Never got this kind of customer service from other stores.
Definitely will try for the other products in future.

Lots of love wish them all the best❤️

Madeleine
Madeleine

Great experience

I had a dress that was ruined after one wear and one wash and the Petal and Pup team were so understanding and offered me a refund with free return immediately. They were incredibly helpful and would highly recommend dealing with them again!

Incredible Customer Service

I purchased two dresses for Christmas. When received both were too small. I contacted Petal & Pup and got an email reply within 24 hours on a weekend. They were so accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️

Zoe P.
Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered a dress which was not the right fit and returned it. I received a credit note which expired. Due to covid and lockdown there was really no point in me purchasing any of their beautiful clothes with nowhere to wear it. I asked if they were to able to extend the credit note for a month or so and Fiona replied promptly with an offer to extend for 6 months! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thank you for great customer service. Donna

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.