Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 3)

Compared to other Aus brands, these guys have amazing service! So accomodating and also the clothes are lovely too!

Amazing range of stylish clothes for a range of ages and also super fast website. Really pleasant shopping experience all round, with outstanding customer service, particularly the social media team

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Quality pieces and Great customer Service

Returned some items which were the wrong size and received a credit note to the value of $160. Unfortunately When I went to use it realised I let it expire by 4 weeks... I emailed customer service and explained the situation. They happily reissued me with a new credit note which I wasn’t expecting. Clothing Ive purchased has always Matched description and been High quality. Highly recommend shopping here!

Mei

MeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience

Petal and pup is a wonderful website to shop at. Their products are lovely, but I enjoyed most the fast delivery and prompt customer service. With my busy work and home life, I don't usually get a chance to shop for me, so being able to do this online with a dream website and customer service team that's on point is a treasure because it's stress free. Keep up the wonderful work that you do, deeply appreciate your online presence. I will be shopping again soon xx

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

JessieL

JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I purchased 2 Satin dresses for my sisters wedding. Upon receiving, I saw that I only had 25 days to make my decision. I wrote to Petal & Pup and explained my dilemma of needing more time to decide. I quickly received a response encouraging me to take my time and when I was ready, I could send back one dress. It's been a few months, and with the corona virus, the wedding is now pushed out completely. I again reached out to customer service, and within 24 hours, I received the return label, along with a personal, kind, warm hearted response. I'm beyond impressed with Petal & Pups customer service, and will be recommending to friends.

Great customer service

Products are high quality and I am a regular customer. I unfortunately received an order which which had damage/discolouration on the products but the customer service team were fantastic and facilitated a refund even though one item had its tagged removed. Very prompt responses and easy to deal with. I will continue to be a returning customer.

Amazing customer service

Very satisfied with the great customer service from the team at Petal and Pup! Love all the beautiful garments they sell, I'd buy them all if I could! Easy to navigate website.

Tori

ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

Clare W

Clare WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Customer Service

I have been shopping with Petal & Pup for awhile now, and love their lovely items at great prices. What really impressed me was when I unknowingly let a large gift card expire, and when I went to redeem it Petal & Pup were so understanding and gave me the opportunity to use it by extending it past its date. They were under no obligation to do so, but I'm so grateful they did!

Néam K.

Néam K.

Good but not great

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothing at great price!o

Very easy to navigate store. The clear headings make it very easy to find exactly what I want!
Great range of products with varied styles!
Quality not excellent but still good given prices

Claire Modigh

Claire ModighNew South Wales

Clothes

Website was great, delivery was fast and got a return voucher but wouldn't let me use it and said it didn't recognize my email when I tried so no good in the end but started off well.