Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 4)

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Kate

KatePilbara, WA

Great customer service

Petal and Pup have such beautiful clothes. Unfortunately the dress I purchased was not quite right for the event I needed it for, but the customer service was above and beyond in helping me with returning it. Highly recommend this store. Other items I've purchased from here other times have been beautiful quality.

Jules

JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic company to deal with!

I have ordered quite a few items off Petal &Pup and I highly recommend them. I needed to return An item and they were so accomodating and very quick with communication.

Shani C.

Shani C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this business!

This business is just amazing! Super fast delivery and amazing customer service! Could not be more satisfied! Faulty exchange was quick and efficient too. Product quality is awesome too. 100% recommend!

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Fast and efficient

Great product and customer service excellent on a faulty item
Will definitely purchase again from this site
Email turnaround response excellent
Love the website. Easy to navigate also
Very satisfied
Easy to navigate

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Carol, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have received great customer service and the website was easy to navigate. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Nicole K.

Nicole K.

Quick and helpful customer service

I have very low expectations of customer service after some poor experiences with other retailers, but the team at Petal and Pup were very quick in their response and I got a great outcome! They have an amazing range that always catches my eye, and after this customer service experience I will make sure to shop there again and recommend them to everyone!

Sally S

Sally SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service and great products

Exceptional customer service when I have a query and always the nicest clothes that are generally true to size. Easy returns and super quick delivery. Love petal and pup, always my go too for causal and dressy clothes

Super amazing! Trusted!

Super fast shipping, simple returns if needed and wonderful products . Would order from again 100% the customer service is second to none. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying! Love it!

Lynnie

LynnieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Faulty Garment

I purchased a dress on sale, didn't actually wear it until 5 months later. When I washed it it came away at the seam. I contacted Petal & Pup and they were fantastic. Gave me a credit which is enough to have the dress repaired. This is exactly why I can buy from Petal and Pup with complete confidence.

Maree O.

Maree O.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service from the very first moment

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Compared to other Aus brands, these guys have amazing service! So accomodating and also the clothes are lovely too!

Amazing range of stylish clothes for a range of ages and also super fast website. Really pleasant shopping experience all round, with outstanding customer service, particularly the social media team

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Quality pieces and Great customer Service

Returned some items which were the wrong size and received a credit note to the value of $160. Unfortunately When I went to use it realised I let it expire by 4 weeks... I emailed customer service and explained the situation. They happily reissued me with a new credit note which I wasn’t expecting. Clothing Ive purchased has always Matched description and been High quality. Highly recommend shopping here!

Mei

MeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience

Petal and pup is a wonderful website to shop at. Their products are lovely, but I enjoyed most the fast delivery and prompt customer service. With my busy work and home life, I don't usually get a chance to shop for me, so being able to do this online with a dream website and customer service team that's on point is a treasure because it's stress free. Keep up the wonderful work that you do, deeply appreciate your online presence. I will be shopping again soon xx

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.